Saturday, January 12, 2008

Maybe P-diddy told you

My computer is kind of kaduuk

I'm praying to Jebus to save my files
So in His honor:

Standard Wallmart Jesus, watches over your bargains


Watch Him use His devine powers, to gliiiide


Buddha, Muhammed, Quetzalcoatl... what did they have in common? They all lived before a couch was invented (Buddha sat alot whilst meditating)
Neither was the son of God


To redempt those infidel pencils


This one is historical incorrect; He could walk OVER water, so why would He bother surfing?


Try to praise tha lo'd with a stinky breath, I dare ya!


"I don't care if it rains or freezes, as long as I have my plastic Jesus..." - Jack Johnson


Wasn't Jesus asian?


Now with holy glow in the dark hands!


He could SO kick your god's B-hind (exept for Wandjina, he's kind of da BomB)



and this also is another start: the actionfigures thread (updated weekly)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DANG that's 'bout everyfink a jebus fan could want!!!

Praise jebus, the fasjah and the holy spirit for curing ur computah!!!

Anonymous said...

I have this feeling you saw my early draft -> updeet

Anonymous said...

hmmm..ribina_xmza